On websites like Vimeo, YouTube, Dailymotion, and others, gaming videos are among the most popular. Therefore, if you’re an experienced player, obtain gaming best software for clipping games and connect online to share your knowledge and experiences with other gamers. Finding the ideal game clipping program, though, might be difficult. It ought to deliver at least HD-quality videos, be reasonably priced, and be easy to use. As a result, 95news.com simplifies your search by outlining eight fantastic possibilities. Pick one!
4 Best Software for Clipping Games
For professionals in the sports industry, something simple but highly efficient will do. If that’s you, here are some top solutions to consider:
1. NVIDIA ShadowPlay – best software for clipping games
Free, straightforward, and useful game clip software for Windows 11/8/7/10 is NVIDIA ShadowPlay. It is capable of recording 8K movies at 30 frames per second and UHD 4K at 60 frames per second of amazing gaming antics. Users of NVIDIA ShadowPlay can even record gaming footage in the background and there are no time restrictions. You can stream live recordings to Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube in the interim. Additionally, you can add graphic overlays and a webcam to the gaming footage.
- Record videos in UHD 8K and 4K.
- Record videos with picture-in-picture effect.
- Livestreaming to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch.
- Grab up to 8K game screenshots.
- Requires NVIDIA Graphic Card to work.
- No macOS version.
NVIDIA ShadowPlay provides basic clipping options, but UniConverter goes above and beyond with its sophisticated video editing tools, enabling players to make spectacular clips with custom settings and polished outcomes.
2. Medal.tv – best software for clipping games
Compatibility: Mac & Windows
Without missing a frame, Medal captures high-quality game videos on Mac and Windows computers. In reality, UHD 4K allows you to record videos at up to 144 frames per second. You can set up Medal to record important events or highlights while you keep recording. Additionally, Medal provides a full editing suite after recording is complete, allowing you to cut, add motion effects, combine clips, and annotate with text. Additionally, you may add GIFs directly from GIPHY to your video.
- It supports UHD 4K recording.
- Auto-highlight key game moments.
- Style gaming clip with stickers and GIFs.
- Dozens of community-generated memes.
- Laggy editing mode
- It crashes often.
- Significant installation package.
UniConverter offers a rich collection of video editing options, including trimming, cropping, adding subtitles, and applying effects, in contrast to Medal.tv’s constrained editing features. This allows players to make polished, unique films that stand out.
3. Wondershare UniConverter – best software for clipping games
Compatibility: Windows & macOS
Pricing: Free, $39.99/year premium
Wondershare The all-in-one Mac/Windows software UniConverter can perform practically any task on your computer. UniConverter has a fluid screen recorder to capture anything, including game apps, in addition to converting and editing films and music. Game content can be recorded in full-screen or customized modes. However, users can first choose their webcam, sound output device, and microphone to create a picture-in-picture experience. You can also alter the format, quality, and frame rate. Also, the $39.99/year plan is a terrific deal, should I forget.
- Add microphone and webcam overlay.
- Customize format, quality, and frame rate.
- Convert and edit the recorded video.
- Direct video uploads to Vimeo.
- No live streaming to Vimeo or YouTube.
- Limited free version.
4. OBS Studio – best software for clipping games
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, & Linux
Try OBS Studio if Medal.tv isn’t cutting it for you. Despite being a free, open-source program, this one of the greatest game clipping programs. OBS Studio performs all a professional screen recorder can do and more, despite the forbidding UI. OBS Studio can add microphone and webcam overlays and record videos in 4K quality at 30 frames per second. It’s interesting to note that OBS Studio’s user-friendly audio mixer enables you to lower audio noise. Additionally, you can broadcast to Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch.
- Straightforward to add and arrange different audio/video sources.
- 4K quality videos at 30 fps.
- Create and switch between unlimited scenes.
- Generate short keys for different actions.
- The user interface looks cluttered and outdated.
- It’s a resource hog.
In comparison to OBS Studio, UniConverter has a more user-friendly and intuitive interface that makes it simpler for gamers to clip and edit gaming movies without a challenging learning curve while still producing results that are on pace with industry standards.